🎟️ Startup ticket rate qualification
Qualifying startups are eligible to attend HLTH Europe at an exclusive discounted rate and can access our Funding Founders programme free of charge!
How to qualify
During your registration we'll ask specific questions to help determine if you qualify. The questions vary based on your company details.
Your company must:
- Be under five years old
- Have raised less €5 million in capital
- Be in a qualifying company type
The spirit of the startup rate is offered to ‘operators’ of health tech companies, not accelerators or professional service based companies, advisors, consultants, law firms or board members.
How to apply
To unlock a discounted startup rate, you'll need to register as an attendee for HLTH Europe. When registering, you'll only see the option to qualify for a startup rate if you meet the qualifications. If you don't qualify, you can continue to register on a standard ticket rate.
- You must register using an email address for the company/organisation and not a personal email.
- After you complete registration, you may be asked to provide further verification about your company.
- In some case we may need to further review your registration details before we approve you. If this is the case, we'll hold your ticket as "Registration pending" until we are able to confirm. The ticket rate at the time of registering will be held.
Sign up for the Funding Founders programme
Startups are also eligible to take part in our exclusive Funding Founders programme. The programme matches investors and startup CEOS and Founders in 1:1, 15-minute meetings during the event.
Designed to foster collaborative conversations, maximise your time and help you meet who matters. Meetings are investor-driven and double opt-in, arranged at a mutually convenient time and held in the Funding Founders Lounge on the show floor.
Already secured your ticket? You can make changes at any time to your registration, including applying to the Funding Founders programme.