💥 Connect Programme: qualification as a buyer
Discover the latest innovative tech that can solve your challenges and accelerate your goals. HLTH Europe's Connect Programme invites senior buyers to have their HLTH Europe ticket cost fully reimbursed - in exchange for taking a minimum of eight meetings with solution providers.
🎉 If you take an additional 4 meetings (12 or more in total), you'll be eligible for an additional €750 travel reimbursement. 🎉
To qualify for the Connect Programme at HLTH Europe you must:
- Have purchasing power or influence within your organisation
- Be looking for a solution or partnership for your business
- Work within one of the following company types:
- A health system or health provider
- Payer (Insurer)
- Life sciences (pharma)
- Benefits leader or employer
- Government agency or department
To qualify for a ticket reimbursement you must:
- Be a qualified and approved buyer
- Book eight or more meetings with solutions providers (using the HLTH Europe Connect app) before the event
- Agree to hold a minimum of 8 meetings on site at HLTH Europe
To qualify for an additional €750 travel reimbursement you must:
- Agree to book at least 12 meetings with solutions providers (using the HLTH Europe Connect app) before the event
- Agree to hold a minimum of 12 meetings on site at HLTH Europe
How to apply
To apply for the Connect Programme, fill in the form here. Each Connect Programme application is individually vetted by our team, who will be in touch with your registration details if you are successful.
Already bought a ticket and want to apply for the Connect Programme?
No problem! Fill in the form here, and one of the team will vet your application. If you are successful, you can transfer your ticket to another individual, or have it refunded.